.Net ActiveX importing windows forms.

Peter

I have created an Active com and have imported[Using] 'windows forms'
into the class. The module loads great on the web page. I put a
button on the page that when pressed launches a filesave dialog. I
want the user to select where they would like to store the results of
an ARRAY list on their drive. I plan to stream the data out. How do
I make the class save the file to the client computer and not try to
save it to the server. Is there a way to do this from within the app
or do I have to setup a public interface? Is there a webservice
solution to this problem?

Right now I'm getting a permissions error.

-Peter