Net::AIM help

The Durban Towel

I'm using net::aim to write a perl bot and I need some help.
I can't get the following to work:

sub PrintRooms
{
my @roomList, @roomNames, @roomIDs;
@roomList = $aim->list_rooms();
foreach $room (@roomList)
{
($roomID, $roomName) = split /:/, $room;
push (@roomNames, $roomName);
push (@roomIDs, $roomID);
print "\<$roomID\> \<$roomName\>\n";

The problem is "$aim->list_rooms();" never returns anything.
@roomList is always empty. Just to let you all know, $aim is
a global aim object, and if my script has made it to the sub above,
then its safe to assume that the bot is properly connected to AIM.
I've tried everyhing I can think of, but $aim->list_rooms() never returns
any sort of value. If there's something I;m missing, please tell me!!
This has been the one setback in my bot thats prevented me from
working on it for like a week.

emailing (e-mail address removed) would be the best way to reply, becuase
im new to newsgroups and am likely to forget to check back for
replies. Ask me whatever you need to know to help solve my problem.

Thanks,
~m.w.