.Net and Excel with multi-Sheets

raymond chiu

Dear all,

Is it possible to create excel file in .Net and edit or update in
multiple-sheets?
What the Code Should Be?

Moreover, If I am using Crystal Reports and Crystal Enterprise, Is the above
mentioned possible?
If there is only one sheet, I can export the crystal report to the excel in
..Net programming.

Thanks,

Raymond Chiu

Alvin Bruney [MVP - ASP.NET]

For interactive excel application you would need to look at the office web
components released by microsoft for web applications or visual studio tools
for office for .net for windows desktop applications.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP

[Shameless Author Plug]