    pages?

    Thanks in advance!
    Mike

    mikieg_99, Jun 11, 2004

  2. Is it possible? Sure. Practical? Depends.

    You cannot just magically blend the code. This leaves a variety of
    possibilities.

    1. Have the PHP post to your forms and then redirect back to a PHP thank you
    page.
    2. "Chrome" your site in the look of the PHP site (yes, the URL is
    different, but what the hey). Most people go by visual clues, instead of
    URLs.
    3. For IE, you can set up Iframes
    4. You can change your app to service and have PHP call it.

    There is no way, however, to blend code from each site and have the engines
    work together.

    Now, you can place ASP.NET pages into a web that is PHP driven, provided it
    is either on a) an IIS server or b) a server with DotGnu or Mono (Linux
    implementations of .NET). The only issue is when you start dealing with
    session variables, as PHP and ASP.NET do not natively share.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP], Jun 11, 2004