.Net applet security question.

genc ymeri

Hi,
I'm planning to build a dotnet applet which will download a file from a
webservice, save it in the local disk, editing and then upload it back in the
server side.

I was doing a test to access local directories and files from a .Net applet
but I couldn't.

How can I resolve this ?

John Saunders [MVP]

genc ymeri said:
Hi,
I'm planning to build a dotnet applet which will download a file from a
webservice, save it in the local disk, editing and then upload it back in
the
server side.

What's a dotnet applet?

genc ymeri

What's a dotnet applet?>>>>

Wincontrol running in a browser (in my case IE).

--
Genc Ymeri
Sr. Software Engineer