.Net authors needed

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Michelle, Jun 15, 2007.

  1. Michelle

    Michelle Guest

    ReviewNet Corporation is looking for a few authors to write on-line
    testing questions for a series of new .Net skills tests we are
    developing. We are looking to update some of our current tests and
    add new tests on .Net development topics.

    ReviewNet authors are selected for their expertise. Authors gain
    publicity on our website and get their names and bios in front of
    leading companies hiring .Net professionals and in need of expert
    consultants. The author biography section is viewable by anyone and a
    good way to point out your work with us to others. You can view our
    author gallery at http://www.reviewnet.net/smelist.cfm. In addition
    to getting published, authors also earn a per question development
    rate and royalties on question usage.

    The authoring project involves writing a set of online multiple choice
    questions to evaluate a candidate's experience . The project is
    designed to fit into the schedule of working professionals. Authoring
    can be spread out over a few weeks.

    If interested, please contact me at I look
    forward to hearing from you soon.

    Best regards,
    Michelle Bartie
    ReviewNet Corporation