.NET beginniner using FCKeditor.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by beemer127, Apr 20, 2007.

  1. beemer127

    beemer127 Guest

    Hello:

    I'm really new to both .NET and SQL, and I am still learning. I have
    the FCKeditor working, meaning that it displays in my page, and I have
    the SQL connection string established, but I'm a little lost beyond
    that. I've checked out the FCKeditor WiKi, but since I'm still new to
    this whole thing, some of it is a little technical, and as a result,
    makes little sense to me.

    How do I get FCKeditor to output to a database, creating a new record?
    I know i need an insert command, but I dont know the syntax for it.
    Could someone pleasea point me in the right direction?

    Here is the page so far:

    <%@ Page ValidateRequest="false" Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false"
    CodeFile="Default.aspx.vb" Inherits="sandbox_Default" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="FCKeditorV2" Namespace="FredCK.FCKeditorV2"
    Assembly="FredCK.FCKeditorV2" %>

    <head runat="server">
    <title>Text Editor Test</title>
    </head>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
    ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:Hacres %>"></
    asp:SqlDataSource>
    <FCKeditorV2:FCKeditor ID="FCKeditor1" BasePath="FCKeditor/"
    runat="server" />
    <input type="Submit" value="Submit" runat="server" /></td>
    </form>

    As you can see, the actual connection string is in the web.config.
    beemer127, Apr 20, 2007