    Guest Guest

    Hi can someone send or point me to Any nice Material on .NET Best Practices

    -regards

    Guest, May 24, 2004

    Pete Wright Guest

    First stop has to be the Patterns and Practices group at Microsoft
    themselves (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/practices/default.mspx).
    After that, check out the Architecture group which has their own set of
    awesome information.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/architecture/

    In terms of books, you could do a lot worse than look at Test Driven
    Development in C#, and Extreme Programming Adventures in C#, and Object
    Thinking. The seminal MS-based security book Write Secure Code is also well
    worth a look to have Security By Default in the applications you and your
    teams develop.

    Finally, get an RSS Aggregator, like NewsGator or RSS Bandit, go to
    www.gotdotnet.com , click on Blogs and start subscribing to some of the
    awesome RSS feeds from some very talented technical people who actually work
    at Microsoft writing the software you want to use in the best possible way,
    if that makes sense.

    Hope that helps

    Peter Wright (www.petewright.org)
    Author of ADO.NET Novice To Pro