.NET Calendar - Triggering Events

bijoy

I am using the Calendar Control on a page. The page queries my DB, then
populates the calendar with the info. Each day can contains multiple
entries.

I want users to be able to click on a given entry to view details. I am
able to get this working by printing the text as links. So when a user
clicks on it, they go to a different page which displays details for
that entry.

Instead of printing links, can I print other "controls" which will
trigger an event? The goal is to allow them to view details on the same
page (possibly in another panel).

Bijoy