.Net Controls (Tabbed Control and Search feature)

Shane Jones

I began my .Net training with VS .Net 2000 (version 1.0) -- on the toolbar
there is a multi-tabbed control (which allows you to place differing content
on each tab, and display content associated with each seperate tab) -- I'm
NEW to Visual Studio .Net 2005, and I can't seem to locate this multi-tabbed
control on the toolbar. Does anyone know if this is a standard control for
2005, and will the Multi-View control offer the same functionality?

On an different note -- I'm creating a project which displays SQL Server
2005 data -- I need to place a SEARCH field on my default.aspx page to query
a unique db recordset -- what is the best approach in doing this?

Thanks in advance for any assistance offered.