.Net Developers Immediate Requirement

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ann, Sep 4, 2007.

  1. Ann

    Ann Guest

    Sub: .Net Developers Immediate Requirement

    Title: .NET Developer

    Skills: Microsoft .Net, SQL Server, business intelligence, full life
    cycle

    Trinity Consultancy Services is inviting applications from .Net
    Developers with following skills and experiences.
    - Bachelor's degree
    - Microsoft .NET Framework
    -SQL Server and Business Intelligence
    - Consulting skills, including: team facilitation and business case
    development.
    - Relevant Microsoft Training/Certifications preferred (MCAD .NET,
    MCSD .NET, MCDBA)
    - 2+ years with .NET (preferably C# or vb.net)
    - 2+ years with SQL Server (Reporting Services and Analysis Services
    a plus)

    Trinity Consultancy Services is a leading source of Information
    Technology, Engineering and Management Experts that corporations of
    all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations to mid-sized and
    small organizations nationwide. With the commitment to excellence, is
    subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and effectively
    organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United States for
    various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its size.
    Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kind of the leading
    information technology consulting services, and business process
    outsourcing organizations committed for excellence.

    Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
    development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
    Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
    throughout the United States.

    Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
    enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
    deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
    resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed for excellence.
    We are seeking dynamic and dedicated .Net professionals for our
    multiple .Net Programmers assignments with our Clients.

    Please contact our Human Resource Manager Ms. Ann and send your
    detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current salary
    and expectations.
    Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.

    Email:

    www.trinityconsultancy.com
    Ann, Sep 4, 2007