.NET(DOTNET) Training Institute in Delhi with Live Projects, Shortterm courses in .net framework, c

Rajive Narain

The Microsoft .NET Framework is a software framework that can be
installed on computers running Microsoft Windows operating systems. It
includes a large library of coded solutions to common programming
problems and a virtual machine that manages the execution of programs
written specifically for the framework. The .NET Framework is a key
Microsoft offering and is intended to be used by most new applications
created for the Windows platform.
The .NET Framework helps you to build applications that work the way
you want, in the programming language you prefer, across software,
services, and devices.

TOPIC:
Vserve also offers Vengineer Professional Training Course which has
been crafted for fresh IT graduates. The aim is to create
professionals to cater to the industry needs. The recent downturn in
the IT industry has put the IT graduates in a dilemma, because the
trend has been changed from fresh recruitment to experienced ones and
there is no campus placements and almost no jobs for the fresher. By
looking at the current market scenario we have designed this unique
course, which will provide you an edge over others. You will be no
more a fresher now by using the latest development technologies in the
industry and you can boast of having worked as a trainee also.

For more details about .NET(DOTNET) and Vengineer Professional
Training Course visit our website at: http://www.vserveglobal.com/vengineer_it_training.html
Please send your enquiries at both the email addresses so that we can
reply you as soon as possible:
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
Contact Us: