.net environment - prerequisites

Ridvan

hi,

i deployed and tried to run my asp.net project on a newly-formatted pc
and some parts of the project didn't work.

the new pc has iis, .net framework with same version, all required dlls
are registered, all permissions are set. windows updates are done.

what do you think i need more?

Patrice

Well I don't know what you are missing but what we are missing would be the
error message you get. I'm always amazed to still see posters to post about
an error without thinking it might be usefull to let us know what the error
is...

Mark Rae

Well I don't know what you are missing but what we are missing would be
the error message you get. I'm always amazed to still see posters to post
about an error without thinking it might be usefull to let us know what
the error is...

It's incredible isn't it...!

I wrote some code this morning but it didn't work - how do I fix it...?

Juan T. Llibre

re:
Edit the code.

And, please, don't tell us what the error messages say after you edit the code.
We love finding out about problems via osmosis.

;-)

Ridvan

lol guys sorry you are right. i thought a lot about how to explain the
problem and i couldnt decide, it was a bit complex for me. i just
wanted to know which prerequisites i needed but i solved the problem. i
installed framework sp 1. thanks.. and sorry again :)