.NET Framework 2.0: VB Class can't access UserControl?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Antonio Ooi, Mar 12, 2005.

  1. Antonio Ooi

    Antonio Ooi Guest

    Hi,

    I was trying out the VS .NET 2005 Express Edition Beta. I found that the
    Public Class which appears as the code-behind for my UserControl has no
    longer accessible from my VB Class. For example, I can no longer do this in
    my VB Class:

    Public Function SomeFunction(...) As Object
    Dim UC1 As MyUserControl
    :
    UC1.DataSource = ADataView
    UC1.DataBind()

    Return UC1
    End Function

    Where my VB Class is not the code-behind of any Web Form. Please help.
    Thanks in advance!

    Regards,
    Antonio
    Antonio Ooi, Mar 12, 2005