    open it for some reason.
    Its asking for newer .NET Framework, do i have to download it ? or is there
    any update/patch available? the new framework is around 100 mb.
    Arsalan, May 24, 2004

  2. Arsalan

    Mark Miller Guest

    Yes, you need to download it and then use the "aspnet_regiis.exe" utility to
    register v 1.1 with IIS. Both framework versions can run side by side on the
    same machine so you can continue to use v1.0 and you will now be able to use
    code that uses the v1.1 framework as well.

    to register just run the following from the command-line:

    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiss.exe -i

    Mark Miller, May 24, 2004