    reinstall. It states there are problems with my system.

    Can I just function without .NET Framework? My system seems to be working
    okay.

    KBECE, Apr 10, 2008

  2. Your system will work just fine without the .Net framework until you need to
    run something that requires it.

    Are you administrator on that system?

    Are you running the web installs or have you downloaded the ISO framework
    distribution?

    Bob Powell [MVP]
    Visual C#, System.Drawing

    Ramuseco Limited .NET consulting
    http://www.ramuseco.com

    Find great Windows Forms articles in Windows Forms Tips and Tricks
    http://www.bobpowell.net/tipstricks.htm

    Answer those GDI+ questions with the GDI+ FAQ
    http://www.bobpowell.net/faqmain.htm

    All new articles provide code in C# and VB.NET.
    Subscribe to the RSS feeds provided and never miss a new article.

    Bob Powell [MVP], Apr 14, 2008