Net::HTTP with Cookies

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Sam Kong, Mar 1, 2005.

  1. Sam Kong

    Sam Kong Guest

    Hello!

    I'm writing a program that downloads a web page.
    The problem is that the page is dynamic depending on whether I visited
    a specific page previously.

    Let's say that I visit "www.example.com/mypage.asp?var=123".
    It's non-English.
    But if I visit "www.example.com/start_us.asp" and visit the above page,
    it's English.
    I believe that they are using cookie to seperate the language.

    I want it to be English.
    How can I use Net::HTTP for such a case?
    I tried visiting "www.example.com/start_us.asp" and
    "www.example.com/mypage.asp?var=123" with Net::HTTP but it didn't work
    like Internet Explorer did.

    TIA.