.NET & IIS Broken Images

Antoni Massó Mola

Hi,

I have IIS and ASP .NET web pages. Some images are randomly shown broken.

The URL of the image is correct, I have no idea what might be the problem.

Any one knows what might be the error?

George Ter-Saakov

The IIS development (Windows Professional) has limited amount of connection
it can serve.
Each Image on HTML page is a connection.
By default Browser creates only 4 simultaneous connection to the server. And
tries to download the whole page through those 4 connections.

But sometimes people tune up browser and it can create more.
So for any additional connection IIS gives 500 error (Too many users).

Nothing bad. It will not happen on production (Windows Enterprise)

George.