    --
    Regads,
    Rochdi

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Mike,

    Are you running aspnet_regiis from the regular command prompt or from the
    Visual Studio.Net command prompt?

    Start - All Programs - Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 - Visual Studio
    ..NET Tools - Visual Studio .NET 2003 Command Prompt

    Also the command given should be: aspnet_regiis -i

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer

    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzsche

    S. Justin Gengo, Oct 6, 2005

  3. yes, it's installed now but still when starting an web application the same
    error: can't find http://localhost/applicationame "HTTP/1.1 500 internal
    server error"
    --
    Regads,
    Rochdi

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Oct 6, 2005
  4. Mike,

    Read through this forum thread:

    http://forums.asp.net/937780/ShowPost.aspx

    Perhaps you're having the same problem as one of the people there. The first
    person just had a bad web.config file, but there are other problems listed
    later and if you try the same steps you may find your solution.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer

    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzsche

    S. Justin Gengo, Oct 6, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

    Mr Newbie Guest

    Sorry for butting in here, but I wondered if the OP had tried to create the
    site before he ran the registration fix.

    Has the OP checked in IIS admin that the site has been created properly
    since the fix ?

    Just trying to help !

    "S. Justin Gengo" <justin@[no_spam_please]aboutfortunate.com> wrote in
    message news:...