Net::LDAP::Control:Paged function not working in activePerl 5.6.1 for windows

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Nilendu, Dec 1, 2003.

  1. Nilendu

    Nilendu Guest

    Hello,

    I am using Net::LDAP::Control:paged module for the LDAP search i am
    implementing
    but even after is set the the page side to 10 the search result comes
    as a whole. Why is the paged option not working?
    any pointers?
    my code snippet is as follows

    use Net::LDAP::Control::paged;
    my $page = Net::LDAP::Control::paged->new(size => 5);
    my $mesg = $ldap->bind(dn => $strLdapBindUser,password =>
    $strLdapBindPassword);
    if ( $mesg->code()) {
    die ("Unable to bind to the LDAP store $strLdapServer error:",
    $mesg->code(),"\n");
    }
    while(1)
    {
    my $result = $ldap->search(base =>'dc=software,dc=com',
    scope => 'subtree',
    filter =>
    "(&(mailboxid<=$Epoch1)(mailboxid>=$Epoch2)
    (imusername=shivasamudra*))",
    control => [$page],
    );
    my($resp) = $result->control( LDAP_CONTROL_PAGED ) or last;
    my $cookie = $resp->cookie or last;
    $page->cookie($cookie);
    }

    Thanks and Regards,