Net::LDAP::Control:Paged function not working in activePerl 5.6.1 for windows

Nilendu

Hello,

I am using Net::LDAP::Control:paged module for the LDAP search i am
implementing
but even after is set the the page side to 10 the search result comes
as a whole. Why is the paged option not working?
any pointers?
my code snippet is as follows

use Net::LDAP::Control::paged;
my $page = Net::LDAP::Control::paged->new(size => 5);
my $mesg = $ldap->bind(dn => $strLdapBindUser,password =>
$strLdapBindPassword);
if ( $mesg->code()) {
die ("Unable to bind to the LDAP store $strLdapServer error:",
$mesg->code(),"\n");
}
while(1)
{
my $result = $ldap->search(base =>'dc=software,dc=com',
scope => 'subtree',
filter =>
"(&(mailboxid<=$Epoch1)(mailboxid>=$Epoch2)
(imusername=shivasamudra*))",
control => [$page],
);
my($resp) = $result->control( LDAP_CONTROL_PAGED ) or last;
my $cookie = $resp->cookie or last;
$page->cookie($cookie);
}

Thanks and Regards,