Net::Ldap pb with SASL under multidomain MS Lan.

jean-charles Gibier

Hello,

I had to connect several Ldap servers under MS Lan via Net::Ldap module
My Attempts fails and I receive an "invalid credential".
I suspect that SASL layer does not handle this service as SSPI does.
Can someone confirm ?
Is there any other solution to do that ?

jean-charles Gibier

jean-charles Gibier said:
Hello,

I had to connect several Ldap servers under MS Lan via Net::Ldap module

I forgot :
several ldap servers "located in external ms domains"

Jean-Charles Gibier

Leon Timmermans a écrit :
Really, we can't help you if you give that little information. Can you
give a little more. A code sample, some information about how the AD is
configured, etc...

I am sorry. I think I am a little disconnected with the topic because my
problem is not really in the code. The object is definitely well
instantiated and I can bind the AD server as far the "ldap user" is in
the same domain.
But if I want "bind" an "external" one I can't. I think this is due to
the limitation of the authentication layer used by the module.
I just want to know if i am right and if maybe someone is aware of that.