    I suspect that SASL layer does not handle this service as SSPI does.
    Can someone confirm ?
    Is there any other solution to do that ?
    jean-charles Gibier, Jul 21, 2008

  2. "jean-charles Gibier" <> a écrit dans le
    message de news: 48849f97$0$24362$...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I had to connect several Ldap servers under MS Lan via Net::Ldap module

    I forgot :
    several ldap servers "located in external ms domains"

    jean-charles Gibier, Jul 21, 2008

  3. Leon Timmermans a écrit :
    > On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 16:38:16 +0200, jean-charles Gibier wrote:
    >
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I had to connect several Ldap servers under MS Lan via Net::Ldap module
    >> My Attempts fails and I receive an "invalid credential". I suspect that
    >> SASL layer does not handle this service as SSPI does. Can someone
    >> confirm ?
    >> Is there any other solution to do that ?

    > Really, we can't help you if you give that little information. Can you
    > give a little more. A code sample, some information about how the AD is
    > configured, etc...

    I am sorry. I think I am a little disconnected with the topic because my
    problem is not really in the code. The object is definitely well
    instantiated and I can bind the AD server as far the "ldap user" is in
    the same domain.
    But if I want "bind" an "external" one I can't. I think this is due to
    the limitation of the authentication layer used by the module.
    I just want to know if i am right and if maybe someone is aware of that.
    Jean-Charles Gibier, Jul 21, 2008