.Net minimum Hardware requirements.

msnews.microsoft.com

The specs aren't THAT out of whack. I've personally run it with
significantly less resources. Not that I would want to on a daily basis, but
it can be done in a pinch.

Hermit Dave

well you can almost use any hardware than can load windows 200 pro... so
consider anything over 350 Mhz... with 128 meg ram...
but seriously... you arent a programmer if you are using that spec... cause
for me my 2 year old laptop which is 1Ghz with 384 megs of RAM isnt good
enough... i feel thats it becomes slow if i have two instance of VS.NET
open... actually i feel its slow either way...

at home where i do most of my dev is a dual proc with a gig of ram... (at
work its P4 1.6 GHz with 512 megs)

--
Regards,

HD