    Line 62: <asp:Label id="Msg" runat="server" forecolor="red"></asp:Label

    I am developing with Web Matrix if that helps. Thanks
    Ryan
    =?Utf-8?B?UnlhbiBTbWl0aA==?=, Apr 7, 2004

  2. I believe this means your button is not between the <FORM> tags.

    "Ryan Smith" <> wrote in message
    > I have been programming in ASP for years and am making the move to .NET

    and am having a problem. I have an item on a form that i am validating
    against and i am receiving the following error message. What am i doing
    wrong?

    required to service this request. Please review the following specific error
    details and modify your source code appropriately.

    > Compiler Error Message: BC30456: 'LoginBtn_Click' is not a member of

    'ASP.login_aspx'.

    > Source Error:
    >
    > Line 58: </tbody>
    > Line 59: </table>
    > Line 60: <asp:button id="LoginBtn" onclick="LoginBtn_Click"

    runat="server" text="Login"></asp:button>

    Matthew Sajdera, Apr 7, 2004