ID de l'événement : 0
Date : 30/11/2007
Heure : 15:55:08
Utilisateur : N/A
Ordinateur : T04
Description :
La description pour l'ID d'événement ( 0 ) dans la source (ASP.NET
2.0.50727.0) est introuvable. L'ordinateur local n'a peut-être pas les
informations de Registre ou les librairies requises pour afficher les
messages émanant d'un ordinateur distant. Vous pourrez peut-être utiliser
l'option /AUXSOURCE= pour récupérer cette description. Reportez-vous aux
rubriques Aide et support pour plus de détails. Les informations suivantes
font partie de l'événement :

UnhandledException logged by UnhandledExceptionModule.dll:

appId=/LM/W3SVC/2112757039/Root

type=System.ObjectDisposedException

message=Le handle sécurisé a été fermé

stack=
à System.Net.UnsafeNclNativeMethods.OSSOCK.shutdown(SafeCloseSocket
socketHandle, Int32 how)
à System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Shutdown(SocketShutdown how)
à ?.Finalize()

Does anyone know what to do to find where is the problem ? I can't find the
page or piece of code responsible for this error.

Thanks in advance for any help !

bruce barker (sqlwork.com)

deploy a debug version to get a stack trace

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Bernard Borsu

Hi !

Thanks for this response.

I've already tried this piece of code to create the httpmodule. I've just
wrote it in vb but the only result i've received is this :

UnhandledException logged by UnhandledExceptionModule.dll:

appId=/LM/W3SVC/2112757039/Root

type=System.ObjectDisposedException

message=Le handle sécurisé a été fermé

stack=
à System.Net.UnsafeNclNativeMethods.OSSOCK.shutdown(SafeCloseSocket
socketHandle, Int32 how)
à System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Shutdown(SocketShutdown how)
à ?.Finalize()

And there no reference to my website source !

Bernard Borsu

Hi !

Thanks for yout suggestion, but even with a debug version, i've no more
information available on the stack trace.

Allways the same message an my website break down more than 20 times per
day.

Any other idea would be great !

"bruce barker (sqlwork.com)"

Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
every time windows application run it crashes. system.net.sockets.socket error

When i click on application shortcut icon in All programs, Error message displayed "XYZ has encounterd a problem and needs to

close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Error Signature is below.

Error Signature
EventType: clr20r3 p1: XYZ.exe P2: 1.0.0.0 P3: 4a5c12c0 P4: system P5: 5.0.0.0 P6: 4333ae07 P7: 2b7b P8: 5d P9:

system.net.sockets.socket

In Event Viewer very first error logged is "Source SidebySide, Category None, Event ID 32 etc. 'Dependent Assembly

Microsoft.VC80.CRT could not be found and the last error was the referenced assembly is not installed on your system' "

In Event Viewer the detailed error log is

Event Type: Error
Event Source: .NET Runtime 2.0 Error Reporting
Event Category: None
Event ID: 5000
Date: 7/29/2009
Time: 11:44:53 PM
User: N/A
Computer: HIWEL
The description for Event ID ( 5000 ) in Source ( .NET Runtime 2.0 Error Reporting ) cannot be found. The local computer may

not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able

to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part

of the event: clr20r3, rmsdatacopier.exe, 1.0.0.0, 4a5c12c0, system, 2.0.0.0, 4333ae87, 2b7b, 5d, system.net.sockets.socket,

NIL.
Data:
0000: 63 00 6c 00 72 00 32 00 c.l.r.2.
0008: 30 00 72 00 33 00 2c 00 0.r.3.,.
0010: 20 00 72 00 6d 00 73 00 .r.m.s.
0018: 64 00 61 00 74 00 61 00 d.a.t.a.
0020: 63 00 6f 00 70 00 69 00 c.o.p.i.
0028: 65 00 72 00 2e 00 65 00 e.r...e.
0030: 78 00 65 00 2c 00 20 00 x.e.,. .
0038: 31 00 2e 00 30 00 2e 00 1...0...
0040: 30 00 2e 00 30 00 2c 00 0...0.,.
0048: 20 00 34 00 61 00 35 00 .4.a.5.
0050: 63 00 31 00 32 00 63 00 c.1.2.c.
0058: 30 00 2c 00 20 00 73 00 0.,. .s.
0060: 79 00 73 00 74 00 65 00 y.s.t.e.
0068: 6d 00 2c 00 20 00 32 00 m.,. .2.
0070: 2e 00 30 00 2e 00 30 00 ..0...0.
0078: 2e 00 30 00 2c 00 20 00 ..0.,. .
0080: 34 00 33 00 33 00 33 00 4.3.3.3.
0088: 61 00 65 00 38 00 37 00 a.e.8.7.
0090: 2c 00 20 00 32 00 62 00 ,. .2.b.
0098: 37 00 62 00 2c 00 20 00 7.b.,. .
00a0: 35 00 64 00 2c 00 20 00 5.d.,. .
00a8: 73 00 79 00 73 00 74 00 s.y.s.t.
00b0: 65 00 6d 00 2e 00 6e 00 e.m...n.
00b8: 65 00 74 00 2e 00 73 00 e.t...s.
00c0: 6f 00 63 00 6b 00 65 00 o.c.k.e.
00c8: 74 00 73 00 2e 00 73 00 t.s...s.
00d0: 6f 00 63 00 6b 00 65 00 o.c.k.e.
00d8: 74 00 20 00 4e 00 49 00 t. .N.I.
00e0: 4c 00 0d 00 0a 00 L.....

etc.

I am not being able to resolve this error. I dont have any clue why this error occured and dont know how to resolve it.
Please give it a kind look and help me get out of this error.
I am using Setup project to Deploy the application.

thanks & regards