Net::SCP::Expect not taking auto_yes method

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by John Call, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. John Call

    John Call Guest

    I am using Net::SCP::Expect for secure copy from a program. I have set
    the auto_yes method to answer any connecting questions:

    --------
    my $scpe = Net::SCP::Expect->new(auto_yes => '1');
    --------

    I've also tried the '1' outside quotes. I still get the following:

    ---------
    Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? at
    /storage/mu/etc_defaults.pl line 500
    ---------

    Any ideas about why I would still be getting this?

    thanks,

    John

    John Call, Jan 29, 2004