.Net Search Engine - Has anyone used dtSearch .Net Engine?

Sasha

Has anyone used dtSearch .Net Engine? What was your experience? Would
you recommend it others?

I am deciding on a .net search engine and would like to hear your
opinion.

Thank you,
Sasha

Guest

I have used it quite extensively. It's quite popular among electronic
discovery software companies for it's ability to index a variety of file
types quickly and accurately. Their support is very timely and they have
always been able to answer my questions very clearly. I have nothing bad to
say about them.

Hope that helps

Jeff

Sasha

It is my understanding that I have to write my own file converters/
parsers for dotLucene and I don't have time/desire to do that.
dtSearch already comes with all the converters out the box. Did you
use dotLucene for any projects? What was your experience?

Sasha