    opinion.

    Thank you,
    Sasha

    Sasha, May 17, 2007

  2. why not dotLucene?
    "Sasha" <>
    ??????:...

    Osamede Zhang, May 17, 2007

  3. I have used it quite extensively. It's quite popular among electronic
    discovery software companies for it's ability to index a variety of file
    types quickly and accurately. Their support is very timely and they have
    always been able to answer my questions very clearly. I have nothing bad to
    say about them.

    Hope that helps

    Jeff

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBCZWVt?=, May 17, 2007
  4. Sasha

    Sasha Guest

    It is my understanding that I have to write my own file converters/
    parsers for dotLucene and I don't have time/desire to do that.
    dtSearch already comes with all the converters out the box. Did you
    use dotLucene for any projects? What was your experience?

    Sasha

    Sasha, May 22, 2007