    davidw Guest

    How could I figure out what causes that?

    Thanks!

    davidw, Aug 27, 2004

  2. davidw

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    look in the Task Manager to see what's eating all the memory

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Aug 27, 2004

  3. davidw

    davidw Guest

    Thanks.

    aspnet_wp is using 200M, the server just have some test dlls, how can I
    check what dlls are still in memory? how to make sure the dlls are released
    after they finish handle their http request?

    davidw, Aug 27, 2004
  4. davidw

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    One site? more then one?
    If more then one use seperate App Pools. You can recycle the individual ones
    that way to see which site is causing the issue.

    Curt_C [MVP], Aug 27, 2004