    but the WebUI project is unavailable. Is there anyone with any suggestions?

    --
    watertoren2871SX

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbnM=?=, Oct 19, 2006

  2. Re: setting project location

    Look at where the project and sln file think the project is located. If
    there is an impedence mismatch (you are specifying a different location),
    you will continuously get this message. Adjust the file(s) and try again.
    You will also want to look at the web file (I am in 2.0 now, so I forget the
    actual extension .web or .webuser). That file contains a URL for the site.
    If it is not there or is wrong, you will end up with problems also.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 19, 2006