.Net: setting project location

Guest

When opening a .Net solution in Visual Studio 2003, a message appears asking
to set the location of the working copy of the WebUI project. Whatever I try,
the path is not accepted. The message that then appears states that the file
location does not correspond to the URL location: the two need to map to the
same location. When continuing loading, all the other projects are loaded,
but the WebUI project is unavailable. Is there anyone with any suggestions?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Look at where the project and sln file think the project is located. If
there is an impedence mismatch (you are specifying a different location),
you will continuously get this message. Adjust the file(s) and try again.
You will also want to look at the web file (I am in 2.0 now, so I forget the
actual extension .web or .webuser). That file contains a URL for the site.
If it is not there or is wrong, you will end up with problems also.