    Also, is there any way in my Web service provider and client to
    specify a particular SOAP protocol to support and use?

    Thanks in advance

    wardy, Oct 19, 2007

  2. WCF supports both SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2. It's going to depend on which
    endpoint provider you go with.

    You're going to want to spend some time reading:
    http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/glassfish/ProjectTango/

    --
    Chris Mullins

    Chris Mullins [MVP - C#], Oct 19, 2007

  3. wardy

    wardy Guest

    Thanks for the response Chris...read the posting, interesting
    stuff...I understand the WCF supports both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2, but do
    you know what SOAP versions can be used with the various .NET
    frameworks and if there is a way to force a particular SOAP version?

    Thanks

    wardy, Oct 19, 2007