    . Please include following in the subject:
    DOTNET TEAMLEAD GOOGLE GROUPS

    Anupam Mittal
    test, Jul 26, 2006

  2. test

    ram Guest

    hello this is ram from icsa with my cv

    with reference to your mail am sending my updated cv pls consider this
    test wrote:
    BAGGIDI RAMMOHAN REDDY
    Mobile: +91 9949583294
    Email :

    Seeking leadership assignments in Software Development with a growth
    oriented organisation.

    PROFESSIONAL SYNOPSIS
     Over 3+ years of experience in Project Analysis, Project Execution
    & Software Development.
     Presently working with Innareddy Computer Software Associates
    (ICSA-INDIA ltd)
     Core Competencies include:
    - Project Analysys - Project
    Execution - GUI & Web Based Applications
    - Software Development -Cristal Reports develop
     Proficiency in Devolopment of Microsoft Technologies of .net
    technologies, Windows 9i,2000, SQL Server 2000, MS Access 97/ 2000.
     Adept in development of software products from requirement analysis
    to system study, designing, coding, designing, documentation and
    implementation.
     Expertise in working on c#.net ,asp.net ,Jsp’s,Servlets SQL
    Server 2000 and PL/SQL,
     Bachelor Computer Science in Computer Applications from
    Sri.Krishnadevaraya University in the year 2002.
     Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong
    ability in driving work force towards accomplishment of business and
    individual goals.

    IT SKILLS

    Technical

    Operating System : MS DOS 6.22, Windows 9x/ 2000/ NT/ Me/ XP
    Languages : C, C++, C#.Net, Asp.Net, Vb.Net , Servlets, jsp, jdbc,
    RDBMS : Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2000 ,SQL Server 2000
    Web Designing Tools : HTML, DHTML
    ..Net Framework : ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#.Net
    Developing Tools : Data Reports, Crystal Reports
    Packages : MS Office
    Server Applications : Apache

    Functional

    Project Execution
     Conducting Case / system / Process Study for project planning,
    scoping, estimation, tracking.
     Defining best practices for project support and documentation.

    Database Management
     Handling Back Office Operations and ensure high availability of
    databases.
    o Documented the process flow for individual processes at the back end
    and reviewed/ updated the processes on periodical basis
    o Maintain high availability with configuration

    SDLC Planning & Management
     Team Leader interaction for requirement gathering, system study &
    analysis.
     Understanding the technical & functional specifications.
     Design, development, troubleshooting and debugging of the
    application.
     Handovers to the testing dept for the purpose of testing developed
    modules
     Provide post-implementation, enhancement and maintenance support to
    client for application / software.

    Team Management
     Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team members in
    my module R&D Projects in .Net; ensuring efficiency in process
    operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
     Preparing product documentations for enhancing the technical skills
    and product knowledge of the team staff.
     Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters
    development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst Team
    members.

    ORGANISATIONAL EXPERIENCE

    Since June’04 with ICSA-INDIA ltd
     Title : Intelligent Automatic Meter Reading(IAMR)
     Clint : AP - EPDCL, VIZAG
     Duration : Present doing
    Team Size : 6
    Environment : ASP.Net with C#.net (Front End), Sql
    Server 2003 (Back End)

    Scope : This project is related to Embedded
    Systems. Intelligent Automatic Meter reading is the collection of data
    at a remote central location from energy meter and other devices at
    consumer premises through wire and wireless. Listing User can search
    the company’s country wise and Alphabetical wise.This Project has 4
    main Modules. Admin module,User Module, Terminal and Reports Module. In
    this we used gsm technology to achieve the task
    Like sending and reciving the
    messages from the hyperterminal . and addition to this it will have the
    capability to handle the data in different ways depending on user
    requirement.
    Role : Team leader

     Title : Intelligent Automatic Cathotic Protection (Embedded
    project)
    Clint : OIL-INDIA Ltd (Guwahati)
    Duration : jan’05 –may’05
    Team Size : 5
    Environment : ASP.Net with C#.net (Front End), Sql
    Server 2000 (Back End)

    Scope : Corrosion is becoming an
    increasing threat to the integrity of oil and gas field structures
    including pipe lines, casing and tubing world wide. However, around
    80% of failures / losses in Indian industry are due to corrosion. In
    oil field, if corrosion is left unattended, it may cause failure either
    due to leaks in pipelines or collapse of well casing and tubing and
    thus significant losses of the products transported can take place.
    Plants would have to be
    shut down, contamination of products might take place and pollution and
    fire are possibilities Failures of any of these systems
    could have disastrous
    consequences and may lead to safety problems both in onshore and
    offshore. our i-cap system will automate the getting data online by
    using gsm technology and will avoid the corrosion on pipe line and will
    increase the life time of pipeline
    Role : Module leader
     Title : Drug audition & research management system
    Client : Reddy’s Laboratory’s
    Duration : mar’04 – nov’04
    Team Size : 7
    Environment : Asp.net with C# (Front End),SqlServer2000 (Back End)
    Hardware : IBM Server and Pentium based clients
    Scope : The Drug Audition & Research Management
    System is a system that practically concentrates on the
    associative standards of the medical diagnosis and Resarch Developments
    environments. The major problem in Drugs and pharmaceuticals industry
    into design or invert a new Bio-molecular combination of a chemical.
    The present application concentrates on the relative information that
    has been stored at the level of the organization while the system is
    under the process of execution. To keep the latency of the system at
    the lowest profile. The system manages all the information sql server
    database, to keep at least of the database standards that are existing
    at the industrial level. The application has been developed using .net
    technologies to keep pace with the present trends of the industrial
    requirements. The different standards of the .net technology have been
    adapted to cates to the standards like internet based standard browser
    specific user interface.the database connectivity has been exploited
    for the database interactive standards.
    Role : Developer ( Preparation of Prototype and Documentation).
     Title : Funds (PF) (Provident Fund)
    Client : Funds for FAG, ICSA, Hyderabad.
    Duration : Since’Jan’04(3years project)
    Team Size : 6
    Environment : ASP.NET with C# (Front End), Sql Server 2000(Back End)
    Scope : The project was formulated to design the Funds Section
    under FAGSYS.
    Fund Section is the Trust, which collects the Provident Funds
    contribution from each Employee and Employer share is added every
    month. For each Employee a separate account is maintained on behalf of
    Commissioner Provident Funds. Trust works for the benefit of the
    Employees by providing Loans facility (Refundable and Non-Refundable
    Loans) against their contribution. Transfer of Employees from ICSA to
    other Organizations and other Organizations to ICSA, Settlement is the
    Final Settlement of the Employees those who resigns, take VRS or in
    case of death while in the service. Gratuity claimed by the employee or
    nominee. Trust Invests the excess funds in the Central Government
    Securities or State Government Securities or Financial Institutions.
    Against the Securities / Shares Trust will the interest and incentives.
    Pension amount is collected and sent to the Pension Office. .
    Role : Module Leader .

     Title : Billing and Receipt Generation
    Client : Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
    Duration : may’03 – dec’03
    Team Size : 6
    Environment : Vb.net (Front End), SqlServer2000 (Back End)
    Hardware : Pentium based clients
    Scope : It is a part of TOOLS (Tata memorial hospital Operations Online
    System) project.
    The Bills module generates the Bills for out-patients according to the
    services render to him. The in-patients are categorized into General,
    Trust and Company patients. It generates different Interim Bills and
    Final Bills for different category of patients. All the memos are
    included in an Interim bill, and all the unpaid Interim Bills are
    included in Final Bill. When the payment is maid against Interim Bills
    or Final Bills Receipts will be generated and printed. Higher Officials
    has the authority to given discount on Final Bill or waiver the Final
    Bill.
    Role : developer
     Title : Web Interface for Plant Information System
    Client : ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited),
    Hyderabad
    Duration : may’03 – dec’03
    Team Size : 6
    Environment : Java,Applets,Servelts
    Hardware : Pentium based clients
    Scope : The main objective of the project is
    to develop a Computerized Web Interface (Web Server) for Plant
    Information System to analyze the performance of the Nuclear Power
    Plant, where the information is viewed in the form of Graphs like Bar
    Graph, Line Graph.
    The input for the Web
    Interface comes from the Nuclear Power Plant and the data is processed
    in the web server, and whenever the client wants to analyze the plant
    he can log on to the web site and analyze the performance. Here the
    client cannot control the plant but can send the online report to plant
    controller.
    Role : developer

    TRAININGS ATTENDED
     .Net technologies training at Naresh Technology Hyderabad.

    EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

     Bachelor of Computers(B.S.C (Com)) from Intel Degree College (Sri
    Krishnadevaraya University) in 2002.
     Mathematics , Physics and Chemistry (MPC) from, Sri Sathya Sai
    Junior College (Board of Intermediate Education) in 1999.
     Secondary School Certificate (SSC) from Hyderabad Boys Public
    School (Board of Secondary Education) 1999.

    PERSONAL DETAILS
    
     Date of Birth : 01/07/1982.
     Languages known : English, Hindi & Telugu.
     Residential Address : Flat no s2,Chintal,
    Sai
    apartments, sr.nagar,
    Hyderabad,
    Andhra Pradesh,
    INDIA. Pin
    500048
    • Passport no : f6990101
    present ctc :2,40,000

    expected ctc :2,80,000

    notice period :7 to 10days

    mobile no :09949583294

    present company :icsa

    mail id :

    passport no :f6990101

    ram, Jul 27, 2006

  3. test

    Scott M. Guest

    Re: hello this is ram from icsa with my cv

    Hopefully, the lesson you'll learn here (about corresponding to
    solicitations in this kind of NG) is that your email address will be picked
    up by the spam-bots and you'll think twice before posting private
    information in such a public place.

    ?

    Scott M., Aug 4, 2006
  4. test

    Mike Lowery Guest

    Re: hello this is ram from icsa with my cv

    Exactly. He must have been out sick the day they talked about this at Intel
    Degree College.

    Mike Lowery, Aug 7, 2006
  5. RE: hello this is ram from icsa with my cv

    nobody wants to see your resume here ram !

    =?Utf-8?B?SnVuMA==?=, Jan 6, 2007