Net:Telenet @ Microsoft Telnet Service not working

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Ronnie Bermejo, May 7, 2004.

  1. Hi Ruby folks:

    I have a set of libs made for telnet stuff,
    I have been using it for a while, and now we are replacing our unix boxes for
    Window$ boxes (sadly)

    I'am having problems to make a connection with a Micro$oft Telnet $ervice 5.00,
    It gets locked when sending the password ( Timeout::Error )
    I've been playing with all the Telnet options without success.

    any clue ?

    BTW:
    somebody has a lib for ssh connections ?

    answers.times { puts "Thank you" }

    // ronnie@ruby-talk //

    ---- Msg sent via Spymac Mail - http://www.spymac.com

    Ronnie Bermejo, May 7, 2004