Net::Telnet - Library Application

Uri Guttman

CL> Sorry for taking so long to get back to this. We are good for
CL> right now.

CL> I appreciate your help.

you should know that no one here considers him an expert on perl. just
scanning google for some of his vitriolic, abusive and wrong posts will
show you that. that you don't need any perl help right now saved you the
trouble of actually dealing with him. and if you do need perl help,
jobs.perl.org is the place to go.

uri