.Net VC++ Java C++ Windows Internals Unix Internals

Jobs Gooogle

Skills; .Net VC++ Java C++ Windows Internals Unix Internals

Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi (NCR), Chennai

Experience: 3+ Yrs Hand-On

Please forward your profiles to mailto: (e-mail address removed)

Consultant
Jobs Gooogle (Nick Name)
We are a Sourcing Group based in Chennai and have no links with Google
nor Source for Google.