.net webservice receive null parameters with invo from java

aleidas2000

this is my wsdl

<wsdl:portType name="InterfazTpmSoap">
<wsdl:eek:peration name="GenerarTpm">
<wsdl:input message="tns:GenerarTpmSoapIn" />
<wsdl:eek:utput message="tns:GenerarTpmSoapOut" />
</wsdl:eek:peration>
</wsdl:portType>
<wsdl:binding name="InterfazTpmSoap" type="tns:InterfazTpmSoap">
<soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
style="document" />
<wsdl:eek:peration name="GenerarTpm">
<soap:eek:peration
soapAction="http://localhost/InterfazTpm/GenerarTpm" style="document"
/>
<wsdl:input>
<soap:body use="literal" />
</wsdl:input>
<wsdl:eek:utput>
<soap:body use="literal" />
</wsdl:eek:utput>
</wsdl:eek:peration>
</wsdl:binding>
<wsdl:service name="InterfazTpm">
<documentation xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" />
<wsdl:port name="InterfazTpmSoap" binding="tns:InterfazTpmSoap">
<soap:address
location="http://localhost/InterfazTpm/InterfazTpm.asmx" />
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

this is my soap
please help me idn´t know what is wrong and what to do. please please
please i test everything