    avail.

    Regards

    Simon

    Billy, May 13, 2008

  2. Wrong newsgroup.

    This newsgroup is for WebForms, not WinForms.
    Try posting your question to the microsoft.public.dotnet.framework ng on this same server.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, May 13, 2008

  3. Billy

    bruce barker Guest

    the IE active/x installer is rather simple and uses a restricted inf file
    (won't run an installer). it basically copies the ocx dll and supporting to a
    folder and registers it:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa751974(VS.85).aspx

    IE supporting winforms is a dead techonology, thus the lask of
    documentation. The current story is to use silverlight to host .net
    components.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, May 13, 2008