NETBEAN IDE

gk

i wrote a JSP code in NETBEAN 5 RC2 version in my webapplication
project.

does NETBEAN shows design view of the source code ?

it shows the source view though.

i want to see design view, design + source view . it would help me to
insert html tags in the design mode.

but does NETBEAN offers this facility ?

if SO, how could i enable that ?

MyEclipse,WebSphere Studio,Jdeveloper offer these facility.......

However I am new At NETBEAN ....and did not find it yet...can you
help please ?

thanks

Thomas Kellerer

gk wrote on 17.04.2006 12:17:
i wrote a JSP code in NETBEAN 5 RC2 version in my webapplication
project.

does NETBEAN shows design view of the source code ?

it shows the source view though.

i want to see design view, design + source view . it would help me to
insert html tags in the design mode.

but does NETBEAN offers this facility ?

if SO, how could i enable that ?

MyEclipse,WebSphere Studio,Jdeveloper offer these facility.......

However I am new At NETBEAN ....and did not find it yet...can you
help please ?

First: it's called NetBeans (note the s at the end)

Secondly, no NetBeans does not offer a visual JSP design. If you really need it,
then you'll have to use a different on.

Btw: NetBeans 5.0 has been released, no need to stick to a pre-release version.

Regards
Thomas

raavi

Hi
why can't ypu use Eclipse 3.1?it offers the provision of design
view along with the source view.

Kroll, Michael

Hi ...
i wrote a JSP code in NETBEAN 5 RC2 version in my webapplication
project.

does NETBEAN shows design view of the source code ?
This Version don't support this.
You can use Sun's StudioCreator2.
it shows the source view though.

i want to see design view, design + source view . it would help me to
insert html tags in the design mode.

but does NETBEAN offers this facility ?
Not in the moment.......
MyEclipse,WebSphere Studio,Jdeveloper offer these facility.......
Why do you use NetBeans when the other are better for you ?

Regards
Michael