Netbean Questions

Webby

Hi,

I've a couple of netbean questions :

1) Does the IDE offer anyway of assigning the default button. There are some properties to do with
default button but I can't get it to assign one.
2) Does the IDE provide any mechanism to control the focus flow ?
3) I've adjusted the editor colors so the background is black and easier on the eyes. Is it possible
to do this for the other windows.
4) Is there any good info on using the the inbuilt tomcat server. Im looking at learning J2EE so it
seems a good starting point.

Thanks

Steve