Netbeans 5.5 & JWSDP 2 with .xml.bind import problems

Andy

I am using Netbeans 5.5 and have used the JWSDP 2.0 to generate java
classes from an existing XML schema. The java classes import
javax.xml.bind.... but these appear to cause a compile problem. .bind
doesn't seem to be available.
I'm relatively new to the java scene so I presume I've missed something
obvious so any advice appreciated.
My understanding is that netbeans supports all the JWSDP 'straight from
the box' anyway (not sure which version NB5.5 supports - JWSDP 1.5
probably?). Do I need to copy all the JAR files from the JWSDP
installation anywhere or set up the environment variables (I have set
up JAVA_HOME and JWSDP_HOME).

regards

Andy

Andy

OK, I think I need a 'back-to-basics' link from anyone!
I'm getting a little confused regarding classpaths, jar files etc. and
differences between ant and netbeans.
Scenario - I'm trying out the 'create-marshal' sample in JAXB from
JWSDP 2.0. I installed JWSDP as a custom installation and chose the Sun
App Server 8.01.
When I try to run the ant build script I get a message saying
C:\Sun\jwsdp-2.0\jaxb\samples\create-marshal\build.xml:28: taskdef A
class needed by class com.sun.tools.xjc.XJCTask cannot be found:
org/apache/tools/ant/DynamicConfigurator
The same happens if I use Netbeans and create a new project based
around the build.xml file.
I tried specifying the -lib option with the ant command and it said the
'-lib' is an unknown argument (not according to its help option!!).
I'm generally a little confused about which jar files need to be
copied, and where to, whenever I download a new entity e.g. JWSDP. It
seems like I'm having to copy a load of jar files from all the jwsdp
subdirectories into the JAVA_HOME\jre\lib folder and then maybe play
around with the library manager in netbeans to add new libraries and
maybe modify the classpath to include the full paths to every new jar.
This seems really clumsy and ugly and I presume I am going about this
the wrong way so any advice as to how things should be done would be
welcome (also specifically how to get the create-marshal example
building!).
(I am more familiar with MS Visual Studio where I would add a library
path to the library directories and the header folder to the include
directories and that would be it).

Thanks

Andy