Netbeans 5.5 mobile pack install on Mac OS X intel

Discussion in 'Java' started by stewart.katy@googlemail.com, Feb 6, 2007.

    I have installed Netbeans 5.5 on my new Intel iMac with no problems
    running normal Java programs.

    I orginally had a problem getting the Mobile Pack to install and allow
    me to write mobile applications, but i can now do this, i needed to
    manually add in the netbeans.cluster file and register the pack.

    However when i build my project i get this error message:

    /Users/katy/.netbeans/5.5/emulators/wtk22_linux/emulator/wtk22/bin/
    preverify: /Users/katy/.netbeans/5.5/emulators/wtk22_linux/emulator/
    wtk22/bin/preverify: cannot execute binary file
    /Users/katy/MobileApplication/nbproject/build-impl.xml:269:
    Preverification failed with error code 126.

    Does anyone know what i have to do here, before i got a message saying
    couldnt execute but i added execute permissions to the /Users/
    katy/.netbeans/5.5/emulators/wtk22_linux/emulator/wtk22/bin/preverify
    directory but still get this error above.

    Can anyone help me out with this error, i'm really stuck and cant find
    anything on the net.

    Thanks
    , Feb 6, 2007