    an editor for netbeans, and even if they did, it seems costly.

    Please help, thank you!
    , Oct 13, 2006

  2. wrote on 13.10.2006 21:17:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there some sort of editor plug-in for generating skeleton JavaDoc
    > inline? In Eclipse or JBuilder, I can type
    >
    > /**
    >
    > and press enter, directly above a method/class, and the entire skeleton
    > javadoc is created, with @param and all that? It really helps with
    > coding, as opposed to the external tool which I find to be a bit
    > cumbersome to use.

    5.5 has Tools -> "Correct Javadoc" which does exactly what you are describing.
    Actually it does not even require you to type /**.

    I don't think this was available in 5.0 though. But 5.5 is now at RC2 which is
    very stable. There would be no reason not to try it.

    Thomas
    Thomas Kellerer, Oct 13, 2006

    Thanks, I'll give that shot!

    On Oct 13, 4:05 pm, Thomas Kellerer <> wrote:
    > I don't think this was available in 5.0 though. But 5.5 is now at RC2 which is
    > very stable. There would be no reason not to try it.
    >
    > Thomas
    , Oct 16, 2006