NetBeans 6.5 installer hangs on Win XP

info

Hi,

This happens consistently on my machine, even after wiping all
NetBeans-related entries in Window registry. The installer is saying
"Installing Java SE..." and the progress indicator shows 100%, but the
only the Cancel button is enabled.. the Next button stays disabled.
CPU usage drops to 0%. The netbeans.org mentions something about huge
ZIPs on desktop.. this doesn't apply to my desktop.

Any known solutions?

Michael Rauscher

Hi,

This happens consistently on my machine, even after wiping all
NetBeans-related entries in Window registry. The installer is saying
"Installing Java SE..." and the progress indicator shows 100%, but the

I'd try to install the JDK and NetBeans separately.

Bye
Michael