netbeans ant task classpathref reference not found

Discussion in 'Java' started by lionelv@gmail.com, Feb 9, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Adding the following to build.xml

    <taskdef
    name="cup"
    classname="java_cup.anttask.CUPTask"
    classpathref="${basedir}\jars\java_cup_11a.jar"
    />

    Produces the error:

    C:\Documents and Settings\Vandenbergl\Tool\build.xml:85: Reference C:
    \Documents and Settings\Vandenbergl\Tool\jars\java_cup_11a.jar not
    found.

    Yet the path it reports as not found is correct.

    Can anyone tell me what Netbeans actually wants here?

    Thanks

    Lionel.
    , Feb 9, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > Adding the following to build.xml
    >
    > <taskdef
    > name="cup"
    > classname="java_cup.anttask.CUPTask"
    > classpathref="${basedir}\jars\java_cup_11a.jar"
    > />
    >

    > Produces the error:
    >
    > C:\Documents and Settings\Vandenbergl\Tool\build.xml:85: Reference C:
    > \Documents and Settings\Vandenbergl\Tool\jars\java_cup_11a.jar not
    > found.
    >
    > Yet the path it reports as not found is correct.
    >
    > Can anyone tell me what Netbeans actually wants here?

    As I remember it then the classpath attribut point to
    a classpath like a jar file but a classpathref points
    to a logical name containing a classpath defined
    previously.

    Try:

    classpath="${basedir}\jars\java_cup_11a.jar"

    Arne
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=, Feb 9, 2007

    Re: netbeans ant task classpathref reference not found SOLUTION

    Arne Vajhøj wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Adding the following to build.xml
    > >
    > > <taskdef
    > > name="cup"
    > > classname="java_cup.anttask.CUPTask"
    > > classpathref="${basedir}\jars\java_cup_11a.jar"
    > > />
    > >

    > > Produces the error:
    > >
    > > C:\Documents and Settings\Vandenbergl\Tool\build.xml:85: Reference C:
    > > \Documents and Settings\Vandenbergl\Tool\jars\java_cup_11a.jar not
    > > found.
    > >
    > > Yet the path it reports as not found is correct.
    > >
    > > Can anyone tell me what Netbeans actually wants here?

    > As I remember it then the classpath attribut point to
    > a classpath like a jar file but a classpathref points
    > to a logical name containing a classpath defined
    > previously.
    >
    > Try:
    >
    > classpath="${basedir}\jars\java_cup_11a.jar"

    You nailed it. Thanks.

    Lionel.
    , Feb 12, 2007