    I've googled on it but haven't found a solution.
    Anyone ?
    , Jul 7, 2003

  2. schrieb:
    > I've installed the new J2SE 1.4.2 and now my
    > NetBeans doesn't run anymore...
    > It complains 'cannot load JVM.dll'.
    >
    > I've googled on it but haven't found a solution.
    > Anyone ?

    You need to tell NetBeans where your JDK is installed. I guess when you
    installed the new JDK, you deleted the old one...

    To tell NetBeans where your JDK can be found, add the -jdkhome parameter
    to your ide.cfg

    Check out the documentation on the netbeans site:

    http://www.netbeans.org/kb/general.html

    especially

    http://www.netbeans.org/kb/faqs/configuration.html#FAQ_10

    Thomas
    Thomas Kellerer, Jul 7, 2003

  3. ginnybrighton

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Thanks for the advice

    Ive been working a similar problem for days and really needed Netbeans 3.6 and now it works

    yipiee!!!!!
    ginnybrighton, Sep 27, 2007