NetBeans : cannot load JVM.dll ?

kevinn

I've installed the new J2SE 1.4.2 and now my
NetBeans doesn't run anymore...
It complains 'cannot load JVM.dll'.

I've googled on it but haven't found a solution.
Anyone ?

Thomas Kellerer

I've installed the new J2SE 1.4.2 and now my
NetBeans doesn't run anymore...
It complains 'cannot load JVM.dll'.

I've googled on it but haven't found a solution.
Anyone ?
You need to tell NetBeans where your JDK is installed. I guess when you
installed the new JDK, you deleted the old one...

To tell NetBeans where your JDK can be found, add the -jdkhome parameter
to your ide.cfg

Check out the documentation on the netbeans site:

http://www.netbeans.org/kb/general.html

especially

http://www.netbeans.org/kb/faqs/configuration.html#FAQ_10

Thomas

Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the advice

Ive been working a similar problem for days and really needed Netbeans 3.6 and now it works

yipiee!!!!!