[netbeans] Changing preprocessor syntax automation (from old to new)

marekdec

Hey there,

I'd like to change the old preprocessor syntax from my old Netbeans 4.0
(/*#) projects into the new netbeans 5.0 (//# like) syntax. I could do
it by clicking every single preprocessor line and then clickin on the
yellow bulb that appears on the left side, it does it automatically
indeed, but on basis of a single line. Is there any way to do it to
whole java document? What I mean is if there is any way to use some
automated script [or maybe there is a kinda magic button in Netbeans
itself] to do whole thing for me?

[I searched through google and the usenet and netbeans support pages
but can't find any reasonable solution.]

Cheers,
Marek