    Is this a bug or a feature? or: What am I missing. Rather the latter.

    Thanks

    Michael

    Michael Preminger, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Michael Preminger

    Ike Guest

    Have you done "properties" on that source file (right-click on the filename
    in the filesystems tab, then 'properties') ,click the 'execution' tab, and
    set the debugging options to "applet" or "default debugging?" -Ike

    Ike, Aug 11, 2004

  3. Ike wrote:

    > Have you done "properties" on that source file (right-click on the filename
    > in the filesystems tab, then 'properties') ,click the 'execution' tab, and
    > set the debugging options to "applet" or "default debugging?" -Ike

    Thanks.
    It was on "Default debugging". I have entered the properties for DEfault
    debugging, and tried to check the "classic" tab switch. But this didnt
    help either.

    Michael Preminger, Aug 11, 2004
  4. Michael Preminger

    Ike Guest

    What if you set a breakpoint in that function, and let the mouse pointer
    hover over the variable. Doesn't it's value show up in a tooltip? -Ike

    Ike, Aug 12, 2004
  5. After trying and retrying, everything suddenly works fine now.
    So now Im trying to record the state of the debugging options...

    Thanks for your help.

    M.

    Michael Preminger, Aug 12, 2004