    src.zip to the class and load path and all sorts of other stuff but to
    no avail :(

    Anybody any idea's ?

    Steve Webb, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Steve Webb wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm using Netbeans and have a problems in some GUI code. I'm trying to
    > track the problem down but need to step into some of the javax code to
    > figure it out. When the netbeans debugger reaches any of the API code
    > it pops up a dialog telling me it doesn't know where the source is.
    > I've tried mounting the directory where the source is, adding the
    > src.zip to the class and load path and all sorts of other stuff but to
    > no avail :(
    >
    > Anybody any idea's ?

    You need to mount the src.zip file itself (mount => archive or something
    like that).

    --
    Kind regards,
    Christophe Vanfleteren

    Christophe Vanfleteren, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Steve Webb

    Steve Webb Guest

    Thanks Christophe that worked a treat :)

    Steve Webb, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Steve Webb

    winslave Guest

    I don't know specifically how to do this in Netbeans but
    what the debugger needs is for the sourcepath to include
    the src directory.
    I suppose that baring other solutions you could just add all the source
    files into your project.

    winslave, Apr 6, 2004