    visible from the JSP page, through usebean tag. Can anyone help with
    any suggestions, or good links to tutorials etc. HELP its driving me
    bananas. Many thanks…!

    Philip McKee, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Philip McKee wrote:

    > Need help setting up a project with NetBeans. I wont to write beans to
    > be called from a JSP page. I am having problems working out the logic
    > of the directory and file structure to do this. My beans compile with
    > no problem, the JSP seams to be well formed, but the beans are not
    > visible from the JSP page, through usebean tag. Can anyone help with
    > any suggestions, or good links to tutorials etc. HELP its driving me
    > bananas. Many thanks…!

    What do you mean by "not visible" in the jsp file?

    Do you import the classes using the <%@ import="..."%> attribute?
    Are the bean classes in a package?
    Do the jsp's compile?

    Be more specific please.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Christophe Vanfleteren

    Christophe Vanfleteren, Apr 19, 2004

  3. Philip McKee

    Philip McKee Guest

    Christophe Vanfleteren <> wrote in message news:<g8Tgc.77806$-ops.be>...
    > Philip McKee wrote:
    >
    > > Need help setting up a project with NetBeans. I wont to write beans to
    > > be called from a JSP page. I am having problems working out the logic
    > > of the directory and file structure to do this. My beans compile with
    > > no problem, the JSP seams to be well formed, but the beans are not
    > > visible from the JSP page, through usebean tag. Can anyone help with
    > > any suggestions, or good links to tutorials etc. HELP its driving me
    > > bananas. Many thanks…!

    > What do you mean by "not visible" in the jsp file?
    >
    > Do you import the classes using the <%@ import="..."%> attribute?
    > Are the bean classes in a package?
    > Do the jsp's compile?
    >
    > Be more specific please.

    Christophe Vanfleteren

    Many many thanks, the jsp / javabeans has been driving me mad over the
    last 2/3 days. Your mention of packages light the light in my head. I
    was not putting my beans in packages..!
    Thanks again

    Philip McKee

    Philip McKee, Apr 20, 2004