netbeans JApplet

sight

How to add all needed archive files to applet in netbeans ide.

For example, I'm working on JApplet that needs XXX.jar file and it is
somewhere outside home directory of project.

When I want to test my application from netbeans it works fine, but when I
only start html file it sends errors that XXX.jar can't be found.

Editing html page, adding archive="c:/xxx.jar" will solve my problem but can
netbeans IDE do that automatically

IchBin

sight said:
How to add all needed archive files to applet in netbeans ide.

For example, I'm working on JApplet that needs XXX.jar file and it is
somewhere outside home directory of project.

When I want to test my application from netbeans it works fine, but when I
only start html file it sends errors that XXX.jar can't be found.

Editing html page, adding archive="c:/xxx.jar" will solve my problem but can
netbeans IDE do that automatically
Not sure if I understand your question. You ask how to add required jar
file to a Netbeans project. Then you say that it works fine when you
test it under Netbeans. I take it you do not want to update your HTML to
make it run.

If so, under your Netbeans project just this It is a two step process.
One add library to Netbeans and then add that library to your project

External jar file just for project
1 - select your project, right click and select properties
2 - select libraries
3 - select Add jar\folder. Then add it and select OK

External jar file as a library that any project can us. After this is
done Netbeans will let you add the library to any project with out
having to make a reference for it's location

1 - select your project, right click and select properties
2 - select libraries
3 - select add new library and then Manage Libraries
4 - enter a symbolic name for the library
5 - your new library reference now hows in the library list
6 - select that library
7 - select Add jar\folder. Then add it and select OK
8 - The finally select OK.
9 - The external jar file is associated with a Netbeans library name. So
on any project you can just add this library.

--

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)