    only start html file it sends errors that XXX.jar can't be found.

    Editing html page, adding archive="c:/xxx.jar" will solve my problem but can
    netbeans IDE do that automatically

    sight, Nov 28, 2005

  2. sight

    IchBin Guest

    sight wrote:
    > How to add all needed archive files to applet in netbeans ide.
    >

    > For example, I'm working on JApplet that needs XXX.jar file and it is
    > somewhere outside home directory of project.
    >
    > When I want to test my application from netbeans it works fine, but when I
    > only start html file it sends errors that XXX.jar can't be found.
    >

    > Editing html page, adding archive="c:/xxx.jar" will solve my problem but can
    > netbeans IDE do that automatically

    Not sure if I understand your question. You ask how to add required jar
    file to a Netbeans project. Then you say that it works fine when you
    test it under Netbeans. I take it you do not want to update your HTML to
    make it run.

    If so, under your Netbeans project just this It is a two step process.
    One add library to Netbeans and then add that library to your project

    External jar file just for project
    1 - select your project, right click and select properties
    2 - select libraries
    3 - select Add jar\folder. Then add it and select OK

    External jar file as a library that any project can us. After this is
    done Netbeans will let you add the library to any project with out
    having to make a reference for it's location

    1 - select your project, right click and select properties
    2 - select libraries
    3 - select add new library and then Manage Libraries
    4 - enter a symbolic name for the library
    5 - your new library reference now hows in the library list
    6 - select that library
    7 - select Add jar\folder. Then add it and select OK
    8 - The finally select OK.
    9 - The external jar file is associated with a Netbeans library name. So
    on any project you can just add this library.

    --

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)