netbeans mobile emulator: change screen size

Discussion in 'Java' started by Chameleon, Dec 16, 2005.

  1. Chameleon

    Chameleon Guest

    I work on netbeans 5 b2.

    Is it possible to change the width and height of mobile emulator's screen?

    My mobile has a 128 x 128 (+/-) screen.

    netbeans mobile emulator has a (maybe) 320 x 240 screen.

    So, everything is fine for netbeans emulator but when I upload to my
    mobile is too large.

    I tried <click on project> -> properties -> abilities ->

    ScreenHeight = 128
    ScreenWidth = 128

    but nothing.

    So, it is fixed 320 x 200?