netbeans not saving options?

Jakob Bieling

Hi,

I am using netbeans and recently it 'forgot' all my fonts/colors
settings and also refuses to save them when I reconfigure it. Any ideas
or will I have to reinstall to solve this?

thx

jeak110

hm. of cource you can reinstall it, but you dont solve the problem
(IMHO). what netbeans version do you use? What OS?

Jakob Bieling

hm. of cource you can reinstall it, but you dont solve the problem
(IMHO). what netbeans version do you use? What OS?

netbeans 4.1 on Windows XP SP2. I reinstalled and it worked again.
The problem appears when I start removing modules I do not need. I have
not figured out which modules cause this, but I removed write-rights
from the settings files once I changed all the colors etc and then
removed the moduls.

jeak110

all configuration files of netbeans is here (C:\Documents and
Settings\jk\.netbeans\4.1)