    thx
    --
    jb

    Jakob Bieling, Jul 29, 2005

  2. Jakob Bieling

    Guest

    hm. of cource you can reinstall it, but you dont solve the problem
    (IMHO). what netbeans version do you use? What OS?
    , Jul 31, 2005

  3. <> wrote in message
    > hm. of cource you can reinstall it, but you dont solve the problem
    > (IMHO). what netbeans version do you use? What OS?

    netbeans 4.1 on Windows XP SP2. I reinstalled and it worked again.
    The problem appears when I start removing modules I do not need. I have
    not figured out which modules cause this, but I removed write-rights
    from the settings files once I changed all the colors etc and then
    removed the moduls.
    --
    jb

    Jakob Bieling, Jul 31, 2005
  4. Jakob Bieling

    Guest

    all configuration files of netbeans is here (C:\Documents and
    Settings\jk\.netbeans\4.1)
    , Aug 1, 2005